In many cases, it is more challenging to accurately determine the value of a pre-revenue Startup than an established company. Because traditional company valuation models require historical financial statements to form assumptions, the
typical process becomes invalid and all assumptions must be made based upon speculations about the future. Pro Business Plans attempts to close the gap between speculation and empirical assumptions by using non-financial Startup performance
metrics, reliable market research, and an in-depth analysis of the qualitative factors of a business. It then uses these dimensions to adjust the projections of similar companies that have been sold, or which reasonable assumptions
about their financial performance may be formed in order to perform the traditional discounted cash flow valuation model.
- You contact Pro Business Plans for a complementary consultation about your needs.
- The team conferences with you to acquire the details required for the valuation models.
- An analyst reviews your historical financials, performance metrics, and competitive advantage.
- The same unbiased third-party research as top investment banks is used to justify assumptions.
- A discounted cash flow and private comparable valuation model is completed based on assumptions.
- You are presented with a comprehensive valuation report and a meeting is held to address questions.